Monday 1 September 2014

First Day of School Poster FREEBIE!!!!

Pin It
School starts tomorrow!  I quickly put together this First Day of School Poster for my kids so that I could capture the details of their first day of school.  I tried to upload this FREEBIE to TPT, but it just wasn't working for me today, and I'd love for you all to get your copy tonight (if you want to use it tomorrow!).  If you love to capture your kid's special memories on camera, like I do, then click the image below to get your FREE copy!
What to do:  
Print out the page that corresponds with the New Grade your child is in, or the Grade the children in your class are in.  Have them fill in the missing information (age, favorite book, what they want to be when they grow up).  Have them hold up the poster and take your photo!  Place in their memory book for the year!

Wishing everyone a great First day of school!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...thanks for thinking of us! They're gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete